- Model Number: DP-6391A
- Machine Power: Pneumatic powered
- Pressure controlling: Mechanical regulator
- Flow rate: 8.4L/min, 2.2gpm (7L/lmin, 1.85gpm)
- Spraying pressure: 18Mpa, 180bar, 2610psi (27Mpa, 270bar, 3915psi)
- Net weight: 55kgs / 121.3Lbs
- Gross weight: 75kgs / 165.4Lbs
- Package: Plywood case
- Measurement: 65*70*110cm / 2.1*2.3*3.6in
- Container load quantity: 54SETS/20'FT, 108SETS/40'FT, 138SETS/40'HQ
- Worn parts: v-packing and piston rod
- Warranty: one year warranty for main components
- Pressure ratio: 30:1, 45:1
- Air motor diameter: 200mm
- Max. pump speed: 100 cycles per min
- Stroke: 100mm
- Air consumption: 450L/min, 119gpm
- Air pressure: 0.3-0.6Mpa, 3-6bar, 43.5-87psi
- Air inlet: 1/4 inch, 10.16mm
- Fluid outlet: 0.32 inch, 8mm
DP6391 Pneumatic airless sprayer are specially designed for professional users and for many industrial applications. Equipped withreciprocating piston pump, Suction device, Pump holder, high-pressure spray gun with filter, high pressure hoses, lubricating oil, wrench set, and other easily-broken spare parts for repairing.
Large selection of pneumatic airless sprayers with different pressure ratio, from 30:1 to 76:1.
All the equipments are using air reverser device.
All the equipments are using the hardened chrome coated carbon-steel fluid pump, durable and rust proof.
Teflon + Leather v-packings will last longest lifetime.
Equipped with air filter regulator & lubricator for easy air line controlling, filtering, and lubricating. Surely prolong the machine’s lifetime and performance.
The pump can spray the fluid which mixed with grains less than 40 mesh.
(if the grain is bigger than 40 mesh, it’s not good to spray it with the mac hine)
The large manifold filter will always ensure you equal and nice finishing without pressure fluctuate. Meanwhile reduce the tip clogging also.
Equipped with high pressure (500bar) airless spray gun with high pressure airless tip.
Shut-off air valve, and high pressure outlet ball valve.
Trolley cart with big wheels for easy moving on rugged jobsite.