- Cause: No paint or suction tube not totally immersed in paint.
Solution: (1).Check to be sure that both the strainer and the suction tube are completely submerged in the paint.
(2).or add more paint. Immerse suction tube in paint.
- Cause:Suction filter clogged.
Solution: Clean filter screen with brush
- Cause:Suction tube loose at inlet valve / suction valve or end of fluid pump
Solution:Clean connection and tighten the suction tube, (or maybe you need to take off the suction tube to check if the gasket or O-ring get broken. if the air enter inside, then the pressure will be very low)
- Cause:Inlet valve stuck
Solution: Stick your finger or the eraser end of a pencil into this valve and push, make sure the ball or spring is moving, not get stuck.
- Cause:Outlet valve is stuck, dirty or has worn out parts.
Solution: the push button valve on the block to loosen or remove outlet and replace. or use the needle pin to push the outlet valve of X6 airless paint sprayer, to make sure the ball / spring not get stick.
- Cause:Bypass knob (Prime Spray Valve) in “Spray” position.
Solution:Turn bypass knob to “Prime”, to check if the paint could be sucked and return back to bucket.
- Cause:Pressure knob in “Low” setting.
Solution:Turn pressure knob to “High”. If the pressure is setted at 0 or low position, the machine may not run, and of course the paint wouldn’t be drawn up.
- Cause: Bypass Valve plugged.
Solution:Remove to clean or replace.
- Cause:Suction tube problem.
Solution:Replace if necessary.
- Related products
- Related posts