Question: when we start using 6337ib airless paint sprayer equipment, suddenly the motor is getting heated , then we turn off and again start after 10 minutes and after running for 10 minutes it again gets heated.
Answer: there’re several possibility that the motor get over heating.
- The painter use too thin cable wire, or too long cable. When you plug the paint sprayer machine into 220v voltage, after the long distance cable , the voltage could be as low as 180v or 150v. Too low voltage will get the motor heating too much.
- There are several other power tools or machines are plugged into same wire line. When the other machines / tools are working, there must be voltage loss also, the motor will also get heating due to the vibration of the electricity voltage.
- if the airless paint sprayer spraying at high pressure but with small tips, it will causes excessive heat build up. we recommend the user to chose right size tip for the relevant sprayer machine. if you are using a large pump, then you should use a large tip nozzle. if you are using a small paint sprayer, then use a small tip nozzle size but make sure the spraying pressure is over 100bar. If you don’t want to change to large tip size, then you can decrease the spraying pressure by regulating the pressure regulator.
- There’s another possibility, it’s rare but Maybe it happens. the pressure sensor of the paint spray machine is damage, and you could find the max pressure (when the spray gun stopped spraying) of the pump is up to 300 bar or more. You should stop the spraying immediately, and replace the pressure sensor quickly.
- Be sure ambient temperature where the airless paint sprayer is located is no more than 90 degrees F and sprayer is not located in direct sun. The high ambient temperature would cause the motor over heated also. then you need Move sprayer to shaded, cooler area if possible.
Even the paint sprayer machine get over heating, you could be rest assured that the motor won’t get burnned. because we have the over heating protection for the 6337 sprayer brushless motor.
if the temperature is up to the setted temperateure, the motor will stop working quickly. You can restart the pump when the machine is cooled for several minutes.
welcome to talk to us if you have any other question for our airless sprayer machines.
- Related products
- Related posts
why my airless paint spray machine get over heating
how to chose the airless paint spray tip size for your paint material