- Model Number: XPRO-731
- Machine Power: Pneumatic Powered
- Motor type: Air-driven Motor
- Pressure controlling: Mchanical Regulator
- Flow rate: max.27L/min
- Max.pressure: 510bar
- Net weight: 100kgs
- Package: Polywood Case
- Pressure ratio: 73:1
- Stroke: 120
- Air pressure: 3-7bar
XPRO-731 Pneumatic Airless Paint Sprayer is professional high-pressure air-operated airless pump that are efficient for handling fluids such as epoxy primers, water proof coatings, epoxy mostics, fire proof cooling, fire proof coatings, higher volume solid & high viscosity coatings.
Technical Data of 731 pneumatic Airless paint sprayer 73-1 for heavy duty:
Pressure Ratio: 73:1
Max. Delivery: 27L/min
Operating Air Pressure: 3-7bar
Max. Pressure: 510bar
Pump Dimension: 75*80*120cm
Pump Weight: 100kgs
Noise Level: 70-80dB
Air Motor Stroke: 120mm
Features and Advantages of 731 pneumatic Airless paint sprayer 73-1 for heavy duty:
1.High pressue, low pulsation, minimum freezing effect.
2.Patents Owned: subsidize air tank system, anti freezing system, checkmate displacement pump, intake housing.
3.Superior performance with the highest viscosity coatings.
4.Long-life air motor keeps maintenance costs low.
5.Designed for handling variety of coatings with powerful spray & with stands the toughest working conditions.
6.Rust proof Stainless Steel hydraulic circuits.
7.Positive displacement, piston pump design Provides Uniform, easily controlled delivery.
8.High Flow rate Light & easy to handle, Long life high quality precision parts.
9.Higher pressure ratio for higher flows, l and better atomization.
10.More durable with longer life. Mechanical air motor provides higher efficiency even with lower air inlet pressure.
11.Properly designed filters reduces pressure drop & improves flow.
Applications of 731 pneumatic Airless paint sprayer 73-1 for heavy duty:
• Fire retardant Coatings.
• Marine and shipyard
• Internal & External Pipe coatings.
• High solids epoxy primers and coatings
• Shipping container manufacturing
• Railcar manufacturing and repair
• Off-shore oil platform production
• Railcars and other transport vehicles
• Bridge maintenance and new construction
• Nuclear and conventional power facilities
• Structural steel and corrosion protection