DP-12C-2 Airmix airless paint sprayer
Airmix Spraying- Breakthrough in spraying technology – Continuous Innovation
Airmix was designed to create a new spraying technology which combines the advantages of the conventional and Airless spraying technology.
Airmix associates middle pressure spraying and an indirect addition of atomization air(at a very low pressure),which leads to outstanding fan control. The outcome of this association is a supercharge of air at the locus of atomization, right after the outflow from the tip, which results in a perfectly controlled and adjustable fan.
Airmix spraying provides best solution for the furniture, engineering machinery, coach, renewable energies field. Outstanding finish quality and higher productivity have earned good reputation from customers. We are committed to introduce more new technology for saving your production cost and improving efficiency of application.
The advantages of Airmix spraying compared with Airless spraying:
1. Avoid paint particles rebounds, reduce coating consumption by up to 35% and more
2. Lower fluid pressure generating less overspray
3. No dry spray occur, lower paint velocity reduces turbulent flow happen
4. Excellent atomization quality and homogeneity of the coating film
5. Lower fluid pressure versus similar technology reduced consumption of nozzles,spray gun and pump
6. No risk of hose burst, reduced the possibility of damage
7. Reduced spray booth maintenance
8. Fast return of investment
|Pressure exchanging rate||
|The max. fluid output volume: litre/min||
|Compress air (MPa)||
|Diameter of cylinder (mm)||
|Weight (kg )||
Language in: Russian