tools: cross point screwdriver, sharp vise, allen wrench, alcohol, cotton swabs etc.
- unscrew the nuts in front of cover by cross point screwdriver
- unscrew the nuts of motor cover by cross point screwdriver
- unplug puressure regulator connector
- unplug other lines and remove the cover
- unscrew the nuts from gear box and remove gear box cover
- unscrew the nuts from motor, gear box by using allen wrench, and remove stand/motor/gear as below.
- unscrew the sleeve by using a sharp plier
- remove v-packing
- clean spare parts by using cotton swabs/alcohol/cloth etc.