- Model Number: DP-6C, DP-9C
- Machine Power: pneumatic powered
- Pressure controlling: Mechanical regulator
- Flow rate: 12L/min, 3.17Lbs (24L/min, 6.34Lbs)
- Net weight: 45kgs / 99.2Lbs (55kgs / 121.3Lbs)
- Package: Plywood case
- Measurement: 52*43*67cm / 1.7*1.4*2.2in (46*43*92cm / 1.5*1.4*3.0in)
- Container load quantity: 200SETS/20'FT, 414SETS/40'FT, 474SETS/40'HQ (162SETS/20'FT, 337SETS/40'FT, 399SETS/40'HQ)
- Worn parts: v-packing and piston rod
- Warranty: one year warranty for main components
- Pressure ratio: 65:1, 33:1
- Air motor diameter: 240mm
- Max. pump speed: 100 cycles per min
- Stroke: 100mm
- Air consumption: 250-2400L/min, 66-634gpm (100-1000L/min, 26.5-264gpm)
- Air pressure: 0.4-0.6Mpa, 4-6bar, 58-87psi
Compressed air-powered, reliable quality with very low failure rate;
New improved transducer with fast changing direction and less spraying pulse, so as to ensure the equal atomizing, and no stuck.
Low pressure pulsation, coating uniformity with better quality;
Long stroke, big paint delivery, low-frequency convert, not easy wearing parts ensure longer maintenance period and life-time.
New improved muffler for much lower noise;
Trolley type with big wheels, easy to move;
About 35 cycles per minute , improve longer lifetime for the fluid pump with less worn.
Environmental protection, high efficiency and economize paint.
The pump can spray the fluid which mixed with grains less than 40 mesh.
(if the grain is bigger than 40mesh, it’s not good to spray it with the machine)
Idea for steel, C-shaped steel, steel structure of large stations, ships, cars, trains,trailers, machinery, floors, railway vehicles, tunnels, pipelines, storage tanks, tank, lifting equipment, bridges, locks, containers, aerospace paint.
Applications of pneumatic airless painting equipment:
DP-6C could spray thick heavy duty anti-corrosive paint, waterproofing coatings, liquid rubber, bitumen and other conventional oil-based paint.
DP-9C could spray inorganic zinc coatings, epoxy zinc-rich prime,enamel,fir-resistant coating, other water and oil based paint.
Technical data of pneumatic airless painting equipment: