This DP-K40 Low pressure double-membrane pump has two diaphragms, the compressed air come to the pump body to drive the pump in the constant action of sucking and releasing, so it can pump the fluid easily by the principle.
Features of DP-K40 Low pressure double-membrane pump for fluid transfer:
1. New fluid transferring pump with high capacity, light weight and compact size.
2. High quality PTFE membrane in 142mm large diameter, generate bigger volume output, and last longer lifetime without problem. The teflon material is imported from Japan, better quality than other suppliers. and strong capability of anti-corrosive and anti-acid/bases.
3. Air valve with double spool.
4. High precision paint pressure regulator & output regulator. attached with pressure gage.
5. Low and high manifold with inner diameter enlarged easy for cleaning and inspection.
6. Could be used for paint, chemical, oil, fluid transfer etc.
K40B 2-diaphragm pump with fluid regulator valve & pressure gague
|Max deliver capacity||40L/min|
|Max air pressure||7bar|
|Liquid inlet and outlet size||1/2″ NPT|
|Air inlet and outlet size||1/4″ NPT|
|Diameter of diaphragm/membrane||142mm|
|Air consumption||350 L/min|
|Max grain diameter||3mm|
|Bare pump weight||4.2kgs|
below is the repair kit (easily worn parts) for K40 pump machine