Tools: two wrenchs as below (you can find it in machine carton box)
1. connect 7.5M high pressure hose to fluid outlet connector, use two wrenchs to tighten securely as below.
2. connect other end of hose to X450 spray gun, use two wrenches to tighten securely as below.
3. be sure the spray gun trigger locked.
4. turn pressure control valve all the way left (counter-clockwise) to lowest set-ting.
5. power in
6. put suction tube and prime tube to material bucket, or separate buckets (paints bucket and waste bucket, normally two)
7. Turn ON the machine
8. Turn SPRAY / PRIME valve to PRIME position (down to PRIME position)
9. rotate the pressure valve slowly to prime postion (clockwise rotation, the way right).
10. exhaust the air in pump, please see the prime tube, when fluid / paints come out from prime tube like below fluid full of prime tube without air bubbles then it’s ok.
11. turn SPRAY / PRIME valve to SPRAY position, UP position.
12. rotate the pressure valve to HI SPRAY postion, get ready to spray (clockwise rotation, the way right).
13. then release trigger.
13. continuously trigger the gun to waste bucket until the paints come out from the spray gun, then it’s ok start painting works. (Don’t point the spray gun to anybody to avoid any injure, machine is in high pressure)
After work, it’s necessay to release the pressure then unplug the power plug.
Please turn the PRIME/SRPAY valve to PRIME position (down position), and turn the pressure regulator to the lowest postion. Hold the gun firmly to a pail. Point gun into pail.Disengage trigger lock and trigger the gun to relieve pressure.
1. hold gun 12in or 30cm from surface and aim straight at surface. Because tilting gun to direct spray angle causes an uneven finish.
2. Flex wrist to keep gun pointed straight.
Fanning gun to direct spray at angle causes uneven finish.
3. Aim center of spray of gun at bottom edge of previous stroke, overlapping each stroke by half.
4. cleanning is very important after everyday used to avoid any paints blocked in machine / hose or spray gun, for long life-time.
- Related products
- Related posts
Leave your comments
FAQ regarding our business
Q1: What's your MOQ minimum order quantity for formal order?
A: Our MOQ is 10-100 units depends on the model. For small pump or spray guns , the MOQ is 100. and for large capacity pump, the MOQ could be 10. We can accept 1 or 2 units for sample testing order.
Q2: What's your payment terms?
A: We could accept L/C, T/T and Paypal or Western Union, also accept the payment against B/L copy . We can offer credit payment term for our long year cooperated representatives.
Q3: What is the lead time?
A: Sample order: 3-5days, mass production 20-40 days for the formal order.
Q4: Can we put our logo on your products? Is there extra charge for it?
A: Yes, we accept the OEM order based on the order quantity. The color box package need extra cost for less container order.
Q5: What's your warranty?
A: our warranty is 12months limited warranty except the easily worn parts. and for the motor we offer 2 years warranty.
Q6. Which port do you ship your machines?
A: We ship from Ningbo port China. for the FOB price, we will bear the local freight charge and the forwarder fee / customs fee, and all the shipping cost / insurance cost / forwarder cost at destination port / import duty tax ... all will be beared by the buyer (or importer).
Q7. how can i buy your products?
A: if you're final user, please leave your mobile phone number to us, and we will ask our distributor / dealer to call you directly. if you want to be our distributor or representative, welcome to contact us by email or whatsapp. we can talk more details one by one, we're sure you would be satisfied with our quality / service and price.