1.Use the appropriate size manifold pump filter and gun filter for the material being sprayed
2.Check filters daily, if clogged more than 20%, replace. If punctured, replace immediately.
3.Visually check hoses every time you spray for internal build-up, cracks, kinks, holes, blisters, abrasions, and damage to the hose cover.
4.Use two wrenches when tightening high pressure hose connections.
5. Ensure good air-flow path into motor, wipe shroud clean after each use.
6.Do not cover the pump with a rag or plastic while spraying, allow good airflow to keep the sprayer cool.
7.Don’t pressure wash the unit.
8.Keep wet cup/brass packing nut tightened. Fill cup with TSL every time you spray to reduce paint adhesion on the rod. Do not use oil as a substitute for TSL.
9. If raw paint appears on the pump rod, tighten packing nut 1/8 turn or until weeping stops. Over tightening can overwork pump and reduce performance.
10.When pump repair kit packings wear, paint will begin to leak down the outside of the pump. Replace pump packings at the first sign of leaking or additional damage could occur to the expensive pump hard parts.
11 .Clear tips with a couple short bursts of water or solvent with the tip in the “reverse” position.
12. Clean tips with a soft brush. Store tips for short periods in a sealed container of water or solvent.
13. Replace tips if fan pattern has collapsed or pump can not maintain enough pressure for a good pattern.
14. In cold climates, don’t allow water or paint to freeze in internal parts or the hoses. Expansion as water freezes can cause severe damage.
15.HVLP – Check and clean or replace air intake filters.
16. Gas Units – Check oil level. Change oil as indicated in owners manual.
17.Bring your sprayer in annually for a general service check at an authorized DP repair center.
18. Do a dirty rinse and a clean rinse, another rinse with clean water or thinner, with a minimum of five gallons of rinse fluid.
19. Store your system with the pump rod in the down location. Less exposure to air will reduce corrosion.
20. Short term storage (overnight), water is OK, thinner is better.
21. Longer term storage, thinner is OK, Pump Armor is better.
22. Do not store the unit under pressure.
23. To prevent fluid from running out of the sprayer during storage, fasten a plastic bag over suction tube.
- Related products
- Related posts
Leave your comments
FAQ regarding our business
Q1: What's your MOQ minimum order quantity for formal order?
A: Our MOQ is 10-100 units depends on the model. For small pump or spray guns , the MOQ is 100. and for large capacity pump, the MOQ could be 10. We can accept 1 or 2 units for sample testing order.
Q2: What's your payment terms?
A: We could accept L/C, T/T and Paypal or Western Union, also accept the payment against B/L copy . We can offer credit payment term for our long year cooperated representatives.
Q3: What is the lead time?
A: Sample order: 3-5days, mass production 20-40 days for the formal order.
Q4: Can we put our logo on your products? Is there extra charge for it?
A: Yes, we accept the OEM order based on the order quantity. The color box package need extra cost for less container order.
Q5: What's your warranty?
A: our warranty is 12months limited warranty except the easily worn parts. and for the motor we offer 2 years warranty.
Q6. Which port do you ship your machines?
A: We ship from Ningbo port China. for the FOB price, we will bear the local freight charge and the forwarder fee / customs fee, and all the shipping cost / insurance cost / forwarder cost at destination port / import duty tax ... all will be beared by the buyer (or importer).
Q7. how can i buy your products?
A: if you're final user, please leave your mobile phone number to us, and we will ask our distributor / dealer to call you directly. if you want to be our distributor or representative, welcome to contact us by email or whatsapp. we can talk more details one by one, we're sure you would be satisfied with our quality / service and price.