DP-EP06 electrostatic spraying system designed with coating versatility in mind. Featuring two atomization technologies – air spray and high volume, low pressure and deliver superior application performance with a variety of substrates, coatings and part profiles.
- High voltage electrostatic tracking to meet any working state.
- The internal module of the built-in electrostatic spray gun is directly generated and released.
- The high-voltage electric field is mainly concentrated between the needle and the workpiece. The powder is repeatedly charged at a high frequency to increase the powder loading rate.
- The total energy AFC is controlled according to the distance between the needle and the workpiece to keep it in the optimal state to release static energy.
- DP-EP06 electrostatic powder coating equipent is available in manual or automatic gun models, save more cost.
- Power Coating System provides a premium coating ideal for many automotive, marine, home and garden applications.
- Powder coating is environmentally friendly! It produces no toxic wastes and uses no solvents.
|Electronic control system||Built in electrostatic spray gun||Air control system|
|Input voltage: 220VAC||Input voltage: 12V||Solenoid valve voltage: 24VDC|
|Input frequency: 50Hz||Input frequency: 20KHz||Input air pressure: 5.5-8bar|
|Input power: 36W||Input current: ≤0.7A||Compressed air moisture: ≤ma* 1.3/NM3|
|Output voltage: 12VDC||Output voltage: -85KVDC||Compressed air oil: ≤ma*0.01g/NM3|
|Output current: 0.1A-0.7A||Output current: 0-100UA||Air flow: ma* 19g/NM3|
|Valve controlled voltage: 24VDC||Connecting cable: 4.5M|
|Input cable: 2.5M|
Spare parts inside:
Spray gun: 1pc
Flat nozzle: 1pc
Silicone powder tube: 1pc
Large flow pump: 1pc
Connecting PU tube: 1pc
Stainless steel powder bucket: 1pc
Electrode set: 1pc
Large, medium and small nozzle: per 1pc
Ground wire: 1pc
Extension pole: 1pc
- Related products
- Related posts