- Model Number: DP-6382
- Machine Power: Electric powered
- Voltage: 220V/50HZ OR 110V/60HZ
- Motor power: 1.5HP / 1100W
- Motor type: Induction motor (brushless)
- Pressure controlling: Mechanical regulator
- Flow rate: 3.6L/min / 0.95gpm
- Max. tip size: 0.023"
- Max. hose length: 60m / 197ft
- Max.pressure: 25Mpa / 250bar / 3600psi
- Spraying pressure: 15Mpa / 150bar / 2175psi
- Net weight: 46.5kgs / 102.5Lbs
- Gross weight: 48.5kgs / 107.0Lbs
- Package: standard carton box
- Measurement: 83.5*59*64cm / 2.7*2.0*2.1in
- Container load quantity: 79SETS/20'FT, 174SETS/40'FT, 222SETS/40'HQ
- Worn parts: diaphragm, inlet valve, outlet valve, pressure regulator, prime/spray valve
- Warranty: one year warranty for main components(don't include easy worn parts)
DP6382 airless paint spray equipment Dali model type is suitable for most kinds of colorant, varnish, lacker, Medium to high viscosity latex paint, emulsion coating etc. For Medium to big area indoor / outdoor wall painting, decoration, construction, anticorrosive project etc.
Technical Data of DP-6382 Dali model airless paint diaphragm pump:
* Voltage / Frequency:220-240V/50Hz, 220v/60hz, or 110V/60Hz
* Motor for this paint sprayer equipment: 2hp 1.5kw
* Max pressure:250bar / 3600psi
* Nozzle size: 0.015”,0.017″, 0.019”, 0.021” (515,517,519,521 airless tip)
* Max.tip size: 0.023″
* Paint Spraying delivery volume: 4 L/min
* Length of high pressure hose:60M
* G.W.:46.5 KGS; N.W.:48.5KGS
* Carton dimensions: 83.5 x 59 x 64 cm
* High productivity / efficiency airless paint sprayer pump for professional users
* DP6382 airless paint sprayer is a copy of DALI model.
* The airless spray equipment equipped with 1.5hp 1.1kw induction motor, hydraulic-oil diaphragm pump, high-pressure spray gun with in-line spray gun filter, replaceable spray tip in full size, 15M high pressure hose, lubricating oil, wrench set, and other easily-broken spare parts for repairing.
*This airless spray equipment use #46 hydraulic oil, and normally we recommend the client to change the oil after the first year using. and in next years it will be ok. no need to change.
- Related products
- Related posts