The main recommended applications of the DP-6512/DP-9CT2 will be ;
1. Polyurethane Resin
- Non-foaming even in contact with water and will not absorb water
- Penetrates cracks wider than 0.25 mm
- Shows good adhesion to wet substrates
- Fast reaction even underwater
- Fire resistant
- No agitation of components required beforehand
- Low odour
- Environmentally friendly
- User friendly
Typical Applications of the polyurethane resin;
- Strata consolidation in mines and tunnels
- Stabilising of soft rock strata
- Consolidation of fracture rock, sands and gravels
- Water stopping in conjunction with other water stopping PU’s and acrylics
- Rock bolting applications
- Repair of underwater constructions
- Repair of concrete cracks
Key benefits of the epoxy Resin?
- Highly flexible > 100% elongation
- Low viscosity
- Bonds to damp substrate
- Good pot life
- Can be filled if required
Typical Applications of the epoxy resin;
- Hydro-electric plants
- Circulating water tunnels
- Waste water and sewer lines
- Injection of moving cracks
- Flexible floor jointing
DP-6512/DP-9CT2 is a high pressure, medium volume airless pump with a fixed ratio of 1:1 for automatic mixing systems. It is used in the construction and mining industry for the injection of polyurethane or epoxy injection resins. It is robust and can be easily wheeled onto any site. The DP-6512/DP-9CT2 incorporates a flush pump and flush pump feed line to the mixing head allowing for fast and efficient cleaning of the mixing head between breaks in the injection sequence.
Using the Pump
Specific requirements for using the pump depend largely on the type of material being injected and the application. Please consult your local DPAIRLESS representative for more information. Always make sure that the pump is thoroughly cleaned after use.
Cleaning the Pump
Flush as much of the material out of the pump as possible by removing the intake hoses from the material. Lift and run the pump until satisfied that all material has been purged from the pump.
- Place the intake hoses into a container of Polyurethane Resin Cleaner with the injection hose valve open and pointing into the cleaner to re-circulate the material.
- Run the pump under low pressure until the cleaner flows through the injection hose. Continue this for about 1 minute.
- Close the injection hose valve and run the pump under low pressure until lock off. This will ensure that the cleaner is forced into all parts of the pump, in particular the pressure gauges, if fitted.
- Turn off the air supply and release any built up pressure through the bleed lines. Then carefully open the injection hose valve to release the pressure.
Repeat steps 3 and 4 several times until satisfied that the injection material has been purged. Repeat step 1 to clear the pump of the Polyurethane Resin Cleaner and then using fresh cleaner repeat steps 2 to 5 to purge the pump of contaminated cleaner as many times as necessary.
At some stage during the cleaning process, flush the bleed valve to keep it clear and operational. When the pump is not in use for any length of time, (particularly overnight), after cleaning, repeat steps 1 to 5 but this time with engine oil. To ready the paint spraying pump for use, repeat steps 1 to 5 using cleaner. Cleaning the pump is extremely important. If it is not done correctly it will seriously impact the effectiveness and working life of the pump. Grit and other solid particles within the pump will score and wear away at the pump parts and eventually stop it from operating.
- Related products
- Related posts
Leave your comments
FAQ regarding our business
Q1: What's your MOQ minimum order quantity for formal order?
A: Our MOQ is 10-100 units depends on the model. For small pump or spray guns , the MOQ is 100. and for large capacity pump, the MOQ could be 10. We can accept 1 or 2 units for sample testing order.
Q2: What's your payment terms?
A: We could accept L/C, T/T and Paypal or Western Union, also accept the payment against B/L copy . We can offer credit payment term for our long year cooperated representatives.
Q3: What is the lead time?
A: Sample order: 3-5days, mass production 20-40 days for the formal order.
Q4: Can we put our logo on your products? Is there extra charge for it?
A: Yes, we accept the OEM order based on the order quantity. The color box package need extra cost for less container order.
Q5: What's your warranty?
A: our warranty is 12months limited warranty except the easily worn parts. and for the motor we offer 2 years warranty.
Q6. Which port do you ship your machines?
A: We ship from Ningbo port China. for the FOB price, we will bear the local freight charge and the forwarder fee / customs fee, and all the shipping cost / insurance cost / forwarder cost at destination port / import duty tax ... all will be beared by the buyer (or importer).
Q7. how can i buy your products?
A: if you're final user, please leave your mobile phone number to us, and we will ask our distributor / dealer to call you directly. if you want to be our distributor or representative, welcome to contact us by email or whatsapp. we can talk more details one by one, we're sure you would be satisfied with our quality / service and price.