- Model Number: XTR-681/XTR-561/XTR-451
- Machine Power: Air-Driven
- Motor type: Air Motor
- Pressure controlling: Mechanical Pressure Control
- Flow rate: 9L/min 11L/min 12.54L/min
- Max.pressure: 476bar 392bar 315bar
- Worn parts: Repair Kit for Air Motor,Repair Kit for Fluid Pump
- Stroke: 120mm
- Air pressure: 3-7bar
XTR series high-pressure air-operated airless sprayers XTR-681 / XTR-561 / XTR-451 provide long-lasting durability and specially designed for spraying heavy protective coatings.
They easily handles the toughest protective coatings and corrosion control materials, including epoxy primers, water proof coatings, epoxy mostics, fire proof cooling, fire proof coatings, higher volume solid & high viscosity coatings.
|Pressure Ratio||68: 1||56: 1||45:1|
|Max. Flow Rate||9L/ min||11L/ min||12.54L/min|
|Operating Air Pressure||3~7 Kgf / ㎠||3~7 Kgf / ㎠||3~7 Kgf / ㎠|
|Max. Discharge Pressure||476 bar||392 bar||315bar|
|Noise Level||70~80 db||90~105 db||90~105 db|
|Air Motor Stroke||120 mm||120 mm||120 mm|
• Fire retardant Coatings.
• Marine and shipyard
• Internal & External Pipe coatings.
• High solids epoxy primers and coatings
• Shipping container manufacturing
• Railcar manufacturing and repair
• Off-shore oil platform production
• Railcars and other transport vehicles
• Bridge maintenance and new construction
• Nuclear and conventional power facilities
• Structural steel and corrosion protection
Features and Advantages :
• Superior performance with the highest viscosity coatings.
• Long-life air motor keeps maintenance costs low.
•Designed for handling variety of coatings with powerful spray & with stands the toughest working conditions.
•Rust proof Stainless Steel hydraulic circuits.
•Positive displacement, piston pump design Provides Uniform, easily controlled delivery.
•High Flow rate Light & easy to handle, Long life high quality precision parts.
•Higher pressure ratio for higher flows, l and better atomization.
•More durable with longer life. Mechanical air motor provides higher efficiency even with lower air inlet pressure.
•Properly designed filters reduces pressure drop & improves flow.