The DP-T3 Texture Sprayer With Screw Pump is a new, compact texture spraying unit equipped with Stainless steel hopper, for all textured plasters, cement plaster, putty, gypsum etc with a grain size up to 3 mm, fillers and EIFS adhesives.
Specifications of Texture Sprayer With Screw Pump
Electricity / power: 220v 50hz / 60hz
Motor output – 1.8 kw Brushless Motor
Max delivery rate – 12 litres per minute
Max operating pressure – 20 bar
Max grain size – 3mm
Max delivery radius – 20m (horizonal), or max.10m (height)
Hose length included in the package – 7 m
Stainless steel Hopper capacity: 40 L
Net Weight – 35 kg
Nozzle size: 4-6 – 8 – 10mm four size available for different application such as putty, cement plaster, white cement, gypsum, lime based coating, texture etc. ( 6 nozzles are standard in the package)
Features of Texture Sprayer With Screw Pump
Container: low weight, and easy to clean, flexible, weatherproof and resistant to ageing.
Materials: Handing materials with a grain size up to 3 mm.
Motor: The new powerful brushless motor achieves high torques to ensures good performance, and very low noise.
Stainless steel bucket is optional.
The durable screw pump could be used for 5000 – 10000 square meters for texture material
Place: suitable for use in the small commercial sector as well as for large projects.
Ideal for putty / cement plaster / lime based plaster / texture spraying for indoor and outdoor wall finish.
Applicable Coatings As Below :
- Thermal insulation composite system bonding agent(mineral and artificial systems).
- Artificial resin plaster up to 3mm granular size.
- Silicate plaster up to 3mm granular size.
- Silicone resin plaster up to 3mm granular size.
- Mineral final coats up to 3mm granular size.
- Lightweight plaster systems up to 3mm granular size.
- Scraped stucco up to 3mm granular size.
- Thermal insulation plasters.
- Restoration plaster.
- Porous concrete coating.
- Quartz plastic.
- Roof coatings.
- Fire protection coatings.
- Mineral sealing sludges.
- Bitumen emulsions.
- Armoring filler.
- Liquid wood-chip wall paper.
- Casement grouting mortar.
- Artificial resin rendering base.
- Wash primer.
- Elastic coating.
- Acoustic plaster, artificial resin bonded.
- Fillers, artificial resin bonded.