X-35 Professional Electric Airless Paint Sprayer for Putty Plaster 5.0L/min
- Model Number: X-35
- Machine Power: Electric Powered
- Voltage: 200-240V/50&60HZ , 110V/50&60HZ
- Motor power: 2000W/2.7HP
- Motor type: PM DC motor
- Pressure controlling: Digital + Electronical Pressure Control
- Flow rate: 5.0L/min 1.32gpm
- Max. tip size: 0.035"
- Max. hose length: 90 meters/300ft
- Max.pressure: 220bar/22Mpa/3200psi
- Spraying pressure: 170bar/17Mpa/2465psi
- Net weight: 43kgs/95Lbs (single machine, not include gun/hose)
- Gross weight: 53kgs/116Lbs (complete package)
- Package: Corrugated Carton(3-layers)
- Measurement: 64*58*84cm/25*23*33in
- Container load quantity: 72sets/20ft, 144sets/40ft, 216sets/40HQ
- Worn parts: Piston Rod + V-packings
- Warranty: 2 years limited warranty (for main components)
- Efficiency: 20-25 m2/min 215-270 sq.ft/min
X-35 Heavy Duty Electric Airless Putty Sprayer is the upgraded model with long piston rod and low suction valve system. Similar to or even better than Mark V & PS3.39, ideal for spraying high viscosity materials, such as putty / drywall mud / gypsum / white cement / lime based / floor epoxy / fireproofing / anti-corrosive paint / emulsions and fillings etc.
Voltage: 220V/50hz or 110v 60hz
Max. Pressure: 227bar (3,300psi)
Max. Fluid Flow: 5.0L/min
Max. Tip Size: 0.035″ one gun (spraying pressure for putty is 150bar) / 0.023″ two guns
No. of Guns: Max. 2 guns
Max Hose Length: 90 m
1. The LONG PISTON and low position of the inlet valve of the DP-6335i generates the suction power for high viscosity materials, such as putty / drywall mud / gypsum / white cement / lime based / floor epoxy / fireproofing / anti-corrosive paint / emulsions and fillings etc.
2. With the digital display you can read out and regulator the pressure easily.
3. The powerful DC motor works even more efficiently at low and also at high speed.
4. New angled cart design for one man loading and unloading.
5. Retractable telescopic handle for compact storage.
6. Fast change of the container and easy cleaning.