The high performance turbine HVLP Finishing System is a robust and quality driven sprayer which sprays most finish coatings: lacquers, clear coats, varnishes, enamels, water-borne coatings, stains, and oil-based paints with hot air, Ideal for professional fine finish on furniture, automotive, cabinets, restoration and metal projects.
Voltage: 220V/50HZ or 110v/60HZ.
Standard motor: 2 stage Turbine motor. (3-stage is available also).
Paint sprayer type: HVLP (High Volume Low Pressure).
Free round speed: 20000rpm.
Operating pressure: 4-6 psi.
Max. air volume: 2.8cbm/min (100cfm).
Fluid Delivery Volume: 0.3L/mins.
Hose Length: 7.5M.
Tip nozzle size: 1.0, 1.2, 1.5MM.
N/G Weight: 14.5/16.0KG.
- 2 OR 3-stage turbine assist HVLP paint sprayer (No compressor needed)
- The sprayer generate high temperature hot air for fast drying of the painting / coating, the hot air will improve the final finish of the surface.
- Durable construction delivers consistent coverage.
- Metal pattern adjustment for round, vertical, or horizontal spray patterns.
- Maintains 50% less overspray than conventional (non-HVLP) spray guns and delivers consistent coverage without brush strokes.
- Heat dissipating stub hose.
- Double side large filters to prolong lifetime.
- Adjustable spray gun controls to create fine finishes.
- Material flow knob adjusts for light to heavy materials (additional sized needle/nozzle available).