The GH6833 Big Rig Gas Hydraulic machine is a cost effective solution for high production professional contractors who demand uninterrupted performance with the widest range of materials. This jobsite-proven workhorse is the answer when you demand ruggedness, performance and value.
Specifications of GH6833 hydraulic driven Airless paint sprayer:
Gas Engine: 13HP Honda
Maximum Tip Size: 0.071″
Operating Pressure: 4000 PSI
Max. Flow Rate: 18L/min
Weight: 350 LBS
Materials: Primers, Acrylics, Latex, Block Fillers, Drywall Mud, Asphalts, Roof Coatings, Epoxy Coatings, Elastomeric Coatings, elastomerics, roof coatings, waterproofing, fireproofing material, bitumen, putty, plaster, and other difficult to atomize materials.
Applications: Residential Exteriors/Interiors, Commercial Exteriors/Interiors, Industrial Exteriors/Interiors, Architectural, Coatings, Roof Coatings,etc.
Features of GH6833 hydraulic driven Airless paint sprayer:
Features of DP-GH6833-Hydraulic-Driven Airless Paint Sprayer
1) Exclusive MaxLife rod and sleeve piston pump delivers unmatched dependability and long life.
2) Only 16 cycles per gallon
3) Quick replace lower pump makes on-the-jobsite maintenance easy
4) High-efficiency hydraulic system has a faster and more responsive changeover
5) Large 4-gallon hydraulic reservoir, which will cool the oil quickly.
6) Easy Out filter captures debris inside so filters won’t get stuck
7) Big size piston rod, big size ball, which makes large output capacity.
8) This big hydraulic airless sprayer pump is ideal for very high viscosity paint material, or for large project which requires quick job done.