The GH6833 Big Rig Gas Hydraulic machine is a cost effective solution for high production professional contractors who demand uninterrupted performance with the widest range of materials. This jobsite-proven workhorse is the answer when you demand ruggedness, performance and value.
Gas Engine: 13HP Honda
Maximum Tip Size: 0.071″
Operating Pressure: 4000 PSI
Max. Flow Rate: 18L/min
Weight: 350 LBS
Materials: Primers, Acrylics, Latex, Block Fillers, Drywall Mud, Asphalts, Roof Coatings, Epoxy Coatings, Elastomeric Coatings, elastomerics, roof coatings, waterproofing, and other difficult to atomize materials.
Applications: Residential Exteriors/Interiors, Commercial Exteriors/Interiors, Industrial Exteriors/Interiors, Architectural, Coatings, Roof Coatings,etc.
1) Exclusive MaxLife rod and sleeve piston pump delivers unmatched dependability and long life.
2) Only 16 cycles per gallon
3) Quick replace pump lower makes on-the-job maintenance easy
4) High-efficiency hydraulic system has a faster and more responsive changeover
5) Large 4-gallon hydraulic reservoir
6) Easy Out filter captures debris inside so filters won’t get stuck