Cement Mortar Sprayer 2.4HP 1800W
Specifications of 830 Plaster Spray System, cement plaster coating machine:
Electricity / power: 220v 50hz / 60hz
Motor output – 1.8 kw
Max delivery rate – 12 litres per minute
Max operating pressure – 40 bar
Max grain size – 3mm
Max delivery radius – 30m (horizonal), or max.15m (height)
Hose length included in the package – 10 m (25*40mm)
Hopper capacity: 45 L
Net Weight – 42 kg
Gross Weight – 94kgs
Measurement. 120*65*90cm (wooden case package)
Nozzle size: 6 – 8 – 10 – 12mm four size available for different application such as putty, cement plaster, white cement, gypsum, lime based coating, texture etc. (only 2 nozzles are standard in the package)
Features of 830 Plaster Spray System, cement plaster coating machine:
Container: low weight, and easy to clean, flexible, weatherproof and resistant to ageing.
Materials: Handing materials with a grain size up to 3 mm.
Motor: The new powerful servo motor achieves high torques to ensures good performance, and very low noise.
Stainless steel bucket is more durable than wagner plastic hopper.
The durable screw pump could be used for 5000 – 10000 square meters for putty plaster material
Place: suitable for use in the small commercial sector as well as for large projects.
The spare parts are changable with original PC830 pumps.
Applicable Coatings of 830 Plaster Spray System, cement plaster coating machine as below :
- Thermal insulation composite system bonding agent(mineral and artificial systems).
- Artificial resin plaster up to 3mm granular size.
- Silicate plaster up to 3mm granular size.
- Silicone resin plaster up to 3mm granular size.
- Mineral final coats up to 3mm granular size.
- Lightweight plaster systems up to 3mm granular size.
- Scraped stucco up to 3mm granular size.
- Thermal insulation plasters.
- Restoration plaster.
- Porous concrete coating.
- Quartz plastic.
- Roof coatings.
- Fire protection coatings.
- Mineral sealing sludges.
- Bitumen emulsions.
- Armoring filler.
- Liquid wood-chip wall paper.
- Casement grouting mortar.
- Artificial resin rendering base.
- Wash primer.
- Elastic coating.
- Acoustic plaster, artificial resin bonded.
- Fillers, artificial resin bonded.